Friday, April 18, 2014

Portland, Maine | NH Part Two





Portland, Maine -- you are absolutely adorable! And thanks for having the perfect weather, for a perfect day, for a perfectly imperfect couple! 

Justin and I ventured to Portland, Maine on Monday. The weather was sunny, with a little breeze coming off the water -- just enough for a light sweater and jacket but all the sunshine for pretty, bright photos! 

We started off the afternoon with a delicious lunch right on the water at Boone's Fish House & Oyster Room. Then we explored the brick and cobblestone streets, pretty shops, and may have even bought one or two things! Oh, and we bier garden, wine bar, and restaurant-hopped. That's the best way to do it, try out a little bit of everything the city has to offer! There was so much more we wanted to explore, but ran out of time -- so don't you worry, Portland, we will be back!














This picture cracks me up. Most of the pictures of us I have on my phone look something like this!


Thanks to my best friend, Jackie, I now have an obsession with Alex and Ani. Justin treated me to two new additions!
Boston Red Sox & an Apple Blossom. Thanks J!



Alex and Ani is to me, as 'stouts and porters' are to Justin. Every restaurant or bar is greeted with Justin saying,
"What do you have for stouts and porters?" Beer. Freak. 

This picture is how two people who are lactose intolerant eat ice cream. We made the poor but oh so delicious decision to get some ice cream on the way to the car.  I don't know why we ever think it will be a good idea. Oy!

On the way to Portland we passed a super cool antique shop. Since J and I love the treasure hunt, we stopped in and found these super cool green-hued doors. I wish I could have taken them all home with me!


All in all a fantastic day! Thanks Portland for a good time!

-- xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Meet Me in Gramercy © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat